Leah Moon is a consultant and executive coach with Parrish Partners. Trained as a clinical psychotherapist, Leah owned a private practice in Chicago, Illinois before relocating to the Orange County area in California. Leah received her undergraduate and graduate degrees from Northwestern University. She holds a Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy from The Family Institute of Northwestern University. After receiving her Master’s degree, she was selected for a two-year clinical Fellowship at the Institute – where she subsequently remained on-staff as a clinical practitioner for two additional years before opening her own practice.
As an executive coach, Leah brings the following skills to her work with clients:
- The ability to identify behavioral changes to track toward those goals
- Continued enhancement of the client’s strengths
- Concomitant inventory of the client’s growth edges and the subsequent plan for further development
- Mediation and conflict management
- Communication sharpening for individuals and groups
Leah works within larger corporate organizations as well as small businesses. She has a keen interest in coaching as a tool to support women in the workplace and start-ups experiencing rapid change and growth. In addition, she brings her unique skill set as a family therapist into the family business workspace, helping them navigate growth, family dynamics, and succession planning.